We’re here to help.
We want to ensure that your transition from Hudson City Online Banking to M&T Online Banking and M&T Mobile Banking services is as easy as possible, so we have outlined some key dates and important items to help you navigate through this change.
Please note that you will need to enroll in M&T Online Banking to enjoy these services.
Take a Tour of M&T Online Banking ›
Important Dates & Information
Friday, February 12, 2016
At 5pm ET on Friday, February 12, transaction capabilities through Hudson City Online Banking were turned off. This means you no longer have the ability to send online bill payments, view bill payment history, make an expedited bill payment, receive e-bills, or make real-time online transfers using Hudson City Online Banking.
- Any online bill payments or real-time transfers scheduled to be sent after February 12 have not been processed – you will need to reschedule your payments and transfers once you have enrolled in M&T Online Banking
- All Bill Pay information was removed from Hudson City Online Banking by 5pm ET on Friday, February 12
- You will be able to access your historical transactions through Hudson City Online Banking for a limited time following the conversion, through early May (this will not include information normally viewed on the Bill Pay tab)
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
M&T Online Banking and M&T Online and Mobile Bill Pay are available. To begin using these services, you’ll need to enroll in M&T Online Banking at mtb.com.
- Online enrollment is quick and easy – just use your activated M&T Debit Card, M&T ATM Card, M&T Credit Card (for Retail customers only) or your account number to enroll
- You can also call the Telephone Banking Center at 1-800-790-9130 or visit your local branch to enroll – once you’ve enrolled, you can customize your M&T Alerts within M&T Online Banking
- If you previously used Bill Pay through Hudson City Online Banking, your payee information will be available the day after you enroll in M&T Online Banking – however, if you had previously set up any payee for automatic payments, you will need to set them up again for automatic payments through M&T Online Banking
If you used Hudson City Bill Pay, your payee information will be available the day after you enroll in M&T Online and Mobile Bill Pay.
Frequently Asked Questions