Why choose ACH?
With ACH you can manage:
- Direct deposit of payroll, corporate dividend payments and expense reimbursement payments
- Corporate payments to vendors and suppliers
- Electronic tax payments
- Pre-authorized debits for recurring payments such as insurance premiums or rent collection
- Payment instructions via
Web InfoPLU$® or direct transmission
We'll help you get set up.
M&T's dedicated implementation specialists will assist you with all the technical components of ACH origination – including setup. And we'll help answer any questions you may have along the way.
Setup time can vary depending on the ACH origination method you've selected.
Web InfoPLU$ typically takes less time than a direct transmission, which requires file testing.
What can M&T's ACH Services do for you?
Aside from reducing administrative costs and streamlining your day-to-day workflow, you can enjoy benefits including:
- Easier account reconciliation and fewer check processing charges
- Reduced time spent preparing checks for dividends, reimbursements and routine payments
- No more damaged, lost or stolen checks
- Making employees' pay automatically available by 8am ET on payday with direct deposit of payroll
- An ACH debit filter product that allows users to limit third-party debits on their account to pre-authorized parties
Additional Information and Resources
2015–2017 ACH Holiday Calendar (PDF) >
Take the next step.
To learn more about ACH, or to enroll, please call 1-800-724-2240 (Monday–Friday 8am–6pm ET) to speak to one of our experienced Commercial Service Team Representatives, or contact your dedicated M&T Relationship Manager.